Recent Litigation Experience:
- Represented a nationwide retailer in a sexual harassment and retaliation lawsuit both at federal district court and appellate levels, and presented oral argument to the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Seventh Circuit’s decision and opinion in favor of the retailer was extensively discussed and quoted in legal publications, including BNA’s Daily Labor Report, Bulletin to Management, and the Illinois Employment Law Letter.
- Represented a division of an international investment bank in a gender discrimination and retaliation suit.
- Represented a hedge fund, a food products company, and an international bank in age discrimination lawsuits.
- Represented a construction company in a disability discrimination lawsuit.
- Represented a finance executive in an arbitration over separation-related agreements and benefits.
- Represented a national distributor of small store items in gender discrimination and harassment, disability discrimination, and workers’ compensation retaliation lawsuits.
- Represented a national association in a lawsuit alleging defamation, invasion of privacy and interference with business expectancy.
- Represented a national accounting firm in race and gender discrimination lawsuits.
- Represented an international manufacturing and leasing company and a computer equipment company in non-compete lawsuits.
- Represented a national manufacturer in wage and hour class action litigation.
- Represented a national real estate company in a disability accommodation lawsuit.
- Represented a national real estate developer in a lawsuit alleging breach of contract and related claims, including breach of duty of good faith and fair dealing, promissory estoppel and misrepresentation.
- Successfully defended various companies and organizations in numerous charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and parallel administrative state agencies alleging discrimination based on race, national origin, sex, religion, age, disabilities, marital status, and other protected categories.
- Represented a nationwide, wholesale distributor of convenience store items in proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board.
- Represented companies in OFCCP audit and compliance matters.